‘Tis the season to run away from zombies — or date them.
If you keep an open mind, you might discover that a zombie is who you’ve been looking for all along.
(But still be careful. Date at your own risk.)
13 reasons to date a zombie:
1. Are you accident prone? Date a zombie and there’s little chance you’ll accidentally kill him/her.
2. Related to number 1: Everyone will understand if you kill your date.
3. Your date will be happy to see you. He might even come running.
4. If you tend to overheat in cuddling situations, a cold-blooded date will be a refreshing change.
5. You’ll be the graceful one in the relationship. And the prettiest.
6. To zombies, age is just a number. You’re alive. That’s all that matters.
7. Related to number 5: Zombies aren’t threatened by your work successes, have commitment issues or whine about your needy friends. They’re just happy you’re alive.
8. Got enemies? Are they alive? Not anymore!
9. Sick of wondering if last night’s date will call? Zombies are pursuers. You won’t have to wonder if he/she is interested.
10. Zombies are inspiring. They know what they want and they do what it takes to get it.
11. Dating a zombie is dangerous — but bad boys are sexy, right?
12. Zombies are trendy. They currently have more street cred than vampires.
13. Dinner is easy – just add brains to the ingredient list and you are good to go.